Saturday, November 4, 2017

#2007 "Killbear Scott Island"

After completing #2006 "Killbear Lookout Point Sunrise", I headed across to the beaches accessed through the Beaver Dams Campsite lanes. There was a concrete boat ramp on the eastern flank of these beaches and this is where I parked. I painted in the shade of a flagged white pine looking westward across Scott Island to the western shores of Kilcoursie Bay. There were a few cumulus clouds starting to develop. The convective temperature for the day had been reached.
I painted on a small and slippery surface and used lots of paint. I scratched my signature is the thick paint with my trusty nail.
  Click to go to Chadwick Art... Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#2849 "Wood Ducks Standing on the Log By the Bay"

#2849 "Wood Ducks Standing on the Log By the Bay" 14x18 inches oils on stretched canvas  Started Friday March 29th, 2024  The titl...