Friday, February 11, 2022

#2584 "The Calm Before the November Winter Storm"

#2584 "The Calm Before the November Winter Storm"

I wanted to have some fun with thick oils on a slippery and very smooth panel. The altostratus cloud on the western horizon was smooth and without features except for the gravity waves. 

I attempt to cleverly disguise my art as science and my science as art. I am sometimes successful and even confuse myself which is which. Over the years I have come to the obvious conclusion that they are indeed the same … at least in my mind. 

For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

#2852 "Male Belted Kingfisher"

#2852 "Male Belted Kingfisher" 14x18 inches oils on canvas Started April 3th, 2024 The Belted Kingfishers are a favourite bird wit...