Saturday, November 4, 2023

#2822 "September Midday Sunflowers"

#2822 "September Midday Sunflowers"
7x5 inches oils on canvas panel 

I did not wish to overwork #2821 "September Morn Sunflowers" so I quickly grabbed another panel and moved cyclonically around the base of the grouping of sunflowers. These plants were modest in stature. One year I painted a towering twelve-foot giant of a sunflower. 

The lake was quiet. Painting was blissful and I found the zone surrounded by nature. 

For this and much more art, click Pixels or here to go straight to the Flower Collection.

Warmest regards and keep your paddle in the water,

Phil Chadwick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2854 "Eastern Meadowlark"

#2854 "Eastern Meadowlark" 14x18 inches oils on canvas Started April 19th, 2024 Sadly, I rarely see a meadowlark anymore within th...