Saturday, July 27, 2019

#0460 "September Sky"

I set up the easel on a very windy Saturday near midday on September 11th, 1999. I know how to anchor my easel in a big wind. I was painting from the lawn just northwest of the "Great Room" of Watershed Farm on the 12th Concession of King Township. The turbulent stratocumulus clouds were streaming along so fast from the northwest that it was a struggle to catch a pattern and stay with it. I was having fun and for me that is what art is all about.

I was unaware that 911 was just two years in the future.

For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you.
 For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2854 "Eastern Meadowlark"

#2854 "Eastern Meadowlark" 14x18 inches oils on canvas Started April 19th, 2024 Sadly, I rarely see a meadowlark anymore within th...