Friday, October 27, 2017

#2000 "Killbear Islands"

I turned my easel to southwest after completing #1999 "Killbear Sheltered Coves". A couple of islands and an interesting cloudscape finished the day. I had to go and set up my camp at the Granite Shores portion of Killbear Provincial Park before it got too dark.
The large island is called Longs and is outside to the south of the boundary of Killbear. McLean and Sister Islands lie further to the southwest. That is Rose Island in the background. The islands were backlit and thus quite dark in the shadows. A summer storm was on the way.
There were lots of people walking around and taking photographs. One lady wanted to purchase the painting but I need to photograph it and document it first for my memories.
  Click to go to Chadwick Art... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2850 "Mrs Blue Bird"

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird" 14 (height) X 18 (width) inches oils on canvas Started April 3rd, 2024 I have constructed several hundred...