Wednesday, January 24, 2018

#0638 "Cirrus Horizon"

From Tuesday October 7th, 2003...
Standing on the back hill of Watershed Farm looking west during the morning of Tuesday October 7th. The ponds in the valleys in front of me drained via the Humber to Lake Ontario. The field to my back drained across the road to Kinnifick Lake and via the Holland Marsh to Lake Simcoe. The Main Coon house cat and the family Chesapeake were accompanying me.

There was considerable cirrus on the horizon and the air was warm and dry with the approaching period of summer-like weather after several night of killing frost. It is meant to be a rough sketch using the little scrap of Gator foam that the supplier sent me to look at. He didn't expect me to paint on it. Waste not, want not.

 Click to go to Chadwick Art... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2850 "Mrs Blue Bird"

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird" 14 (height) X 18 (width) inches oils on canvas Started April 3rd, 2024 I have constructed several hundred...