Wednesday, February 14, 2018

#0065 "Abandoned in the Snow"

Another vivid memory from the winter of 1977-1978 BC (Before Children)...

An old style lobster pot in the snow at Eastern Passage just east of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in the winter of 1977-1978. I had carefully lifted this lobster pot from the stack beside the fishing hut. I did not wish to paint a thousand lobster traps. After taking a few pictures I placed it back on top. I noticed a man in a pick-up truck watching me very closely probably to make sure that I meant no harm. The lobster pot really was not abandoned in the snow for more than a few minutes.
 Click to go to Chadwick Art... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2849 "Wood Ducks Standing on the Log By the Bay"

#2849 "Wood Ducks Standing on the Log By the Bay" 14x18 inches oils on stretched canvas  Started Friday March 29th, 2024  The titl...