Wednesday, February 27, 2019

#0329 "Me and My Shadow!"

This is a along one of the trails of the Kortright Centre for Conservation during the winter of 1990-1991. Kortright is owned and operated by the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA). I used to be quite involved with the TRCA when we lived in Schomberg. Conservation is important for the Oak Ridges Moraine given the pressures from Metropolitan Toronto.

My son Keith and I were out for a late winter stroll on the Maple Trail that led north to the northern boundary of the Kortright Centre. I think we branched off on to the Spruce Trail to make a longer than normal walk. Keith and I spent a lot of time together doing stuff. The shadows were strong and the sun was warm... perfect for sitting on the bench at the top of the hill.

The Kortright Centre opened in 1982 to become an example of excellence in the field of sustainable technology. We have implemented the best of those energy innovations at Singleton and I hope to do more.

For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you!
 For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2850 "Mrs Blue Bird"

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird" 14 (height) X 18 (width) inches oils on canvas Started April 3rd, 2024 I have constructed several hundred...