Monday, April 9, 2018

#0273 "Our Future"

Another memory from March 1993.
This was my son Keith's Grade 4-5 Schomberg Public School class on an outing at the Burrlington Outdoor Recreation Centre north of Toronto in March 1990. It was a cold, overcast day with intermittent drizzle and light snow. The forest was the environment and the children are the future. I painted the kids as I saw them. They all had their own personality for sure. Some were quiet and shy while others were quirky and still others were off the wall.
Since I worked shifts I was able to attend and support many of the kid's school activities.
 For this and much more art...

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2845 "Female Snowy Owl"

#2845 "Female Snowy Owl" 18x14 oils on stretched canvas Started Saturday, February 17th, 2024 This female snowy owl had a whimsica...