Monday, July 30, 2018

#0238 "Phil-er-Up"

Another Schomberg memory...
The gas pump at the Co-op on Main Street, Schomberg during early winter in November 1989. The price on the pump was still per the gallon. You could buy all kinds of farm supplies from the Main Street Co-op. The Co-op was still very much in business when we moved there in 1985. I bought tools and parts to work on our home from the Co-op. Everything was still sold in bulk by weight. Nothing was in plastic sleeves and over-packaged. I wish I had painted the inside of the store before it transformed into something for the tourists.

From 1990 and the Studio Under the Basement Stairs... I never stopped painting.
 For this and much more art...

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird"

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird" 14 (height) X 18 (width) inches oils on canvas Started April 3rd, 2024 I have constructed several hundred...