Saturday, October 6, 2018

#2140 "Robinson Lake Foggy Morning"

I woke up early on the Dumoine after a beauty of a sleep in my own tent. There were people snoring and the rain pattered on the tent fly. I enjoyed those sounds as they were more like a background music. I probably snore as well but I don't hear that. My tent was the small green one half way down the CPAWS path.

I quietly went down to the lake shore to catch the morning fog that had formed after all of the rain. That fog would not last long under the August sun. There was no cloud above that fog. It was going to be a hot and humid day. I was finished this painting before anyone else was up. That over-tuned canoe on the shore belonged to the Mason family. These little rough panels are really hard on the brushes. They are fun though.
 For this and much more art...

No comments:

Post a Comment

#2853 "Song Sparrow Sing"

#2853 "Song Sparrow Sing" 20x16 inches oils on canvas. Start Monday, April 15th, 2024 I could almost hear the song of the sparrow ...