Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Paint The Town Kingston - Part of the Annual Great W O R L D W I D E Artist Paint Out by IPAP

The International Plein Air Painters Artists Organization also known as IPAP has conducted the Great  W O R L D W I D E  Artist Paint Out since 2003. I have participated every year. It is fun and creative and outside. What could be better? Nothing...

In recent years (since 2014), I have participated in the Kingston School of Art (KSOA) sponsored portion of the Worldwide Paint Out. I would rather participate and paint than organize the event as I did for several years in Rockport. The Kingston Organizers have the hosting of this event down to a very fine art - so to speak. It is fun - there is lots of camaraderie and the terrific painting material is just around every corner.

I am writing this to let the secret out. If you are a plein air painter and want to have fun with new friends or even old ones, I would plan on participating in the 18th  Great W O R L D W I D E Paint Out September 11 - 12 - 13, 2020. Enrollment is easy and free. They even have sponsored beverages and snacks - juices, coffee and Tim Horton Donuts... and door prizes.

Come paint with us... have some fun!

1 comment:

#2850 "Mrs Blue Bird"

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird" 14 (height) X 18 (width) inches oils on canvas Started April 3rd, 2024 I have constructed several hundred...