Friday, September 18, 2020

#2383 "My Daisy Garden"


I started the next painting after #2382 "A Tangle of Daisies" by simply turning to look more to the southwest. I had more daisies growing there as well. Not really a surprise. These flowers were also planted naturally. It is nice when the gardens look after themselves. The time not spent gardening left me with more time to paint. There were still no clouds in the sky. 


This small panel flowed just the way I had hoped. I used a fair bit of oil and a minimal number of brush strokes. I like it when the oils just go to where they need to go. 

For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

#2853 "Song Sparrow Sing"

#2853 "Song Sparrow Sing" 20x16 inches oils on canvas. Start Monday, April 15th, 2024 I could almost hear the song of the sparrow ...