Thursday, May 6, 2021

#2482 "Hickory Point in March"


After completing #2481 "Singleton Shagbark Hickory Point". I moved my easel a short way further toward west and looked northward more along the top of the marble ridge. 

The shadows of the trees sundialed across my canvas as I painted and I sometimes had to move the easel in order to see the colours better. The shadows from the brilliant sunshine told me that the morning was passing quickly. I was so absorbed in the process of interpreting the beauty in front of me while surrounded by nature, that the hours and minutes meant nothing to me as they passed. 

The skies had cleared as the high pressure centre moved in. It was a beautiful day and the sounds of nature spoke of spring. 

For this and much more art, click on Pixels. Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

#2850 "Mrs Blue Bird"

#2850 "Missus Blue Bird" 14 (height) X 18 (width) inches oils on canvas Started April 3rd, 2024 I have constructed several hundred...