Saturday, November 4, 2017

#2007 "Killbear Scott Island"

After completing #2006 "Killbear Lookout Point Sunrise", I headed across to the beaches accessed through the Beaver Dams Campsite lanes. There was a concrete boat ramp on the eastern flank of these beaches and this is where I parked. I painted in the shade of a flagged white pine looking westward across Scott Island to the western shores of Kilcoursie Bay. There were a few cumulus clouds starting to develop. The convective temperature for the day had been reached.
I painted on a small and slippery surface and used lots of paint. I scratched my signature is the thick paint with my trusty nail.
  Click to go to Chadwick Art... Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#3046 "Singleton Lily Pads"

#3046 "Singleton Lily Pads" 10 X 8 oil on canvas. Started September 11th, 2026. The variations in green at my feet contrasted beau...